Saturday, August 19, 2006

Two new paths.....

So, this past week has provided me with two amazing opportunities. I am really so happy today, I feel like I can see these two great opportunities providing me with the path my soul sees for me.

First, I got a great promotion in my office! I am not an International Student Advisor (and for those of you that know--- my current job is just that, I just wasn't get paid for it)....

Second, today I was offered a teaching job! I will be teaching Master's students research methods! When I got the position I again realized that I am a teacher at heart...

So, my Fall semester begins with brand new opportunities. I am excited about taking these two paths......I feel it's just the beginning for me......

And, it's a bit funny. I have been feeling such loss in my life...loss of my Dad, loss of other people...etc. This gift has reminded that with every loss, there is something positive too that can happen in your life.
So....cheers!

1 comment:

  1. hey that is GREAT news!! you are going to make an awesome teacher :)

    ReplyDelete