Sunday, August 06, 2006

Happy Birthday Sofia and Mihai



Yesterday we celebrated Sofia and Mihai's birthday. My friends are two very vibrant, smart, caring and passionate people......

AND, to add to it all, we were lucky enough to have Chip read our cards......
If you have never had Chip read your cards, you have missed out on learning about your life.
He has always been "right-on" for me....and yet again he was today.....I so love all these beautiful people in my life. They are honest, loving and display their love for their friends in beautiful ways. (like the food made by Elsa and Sofia!)

So, as the cards say, I must make a decision, and not wavier---and that means that I must change. To change parts of yourself that you hold dear---this isn't easy. BUT, I am determined to get out of the valley :) Sorry Sofia and Anant~~~

I found clarity from this cloud over my head. Thanks to Chip and Catalina.... I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment