Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Socrates said, "One thing only I know, that is that I know nothing"


Chakra
Originally uploaded by Gypsey.
My journey has drawn me to these words. I feel this deep in my soul, the need to continue to learn...and in essence to teach the “need to continue to learn”. And in my quest, it’s to learn to listen to my inner voice.

Repeatedly, this motif has entered my life. I have somehow become deaf to voice which resonates in many places. My Reiki session allowed me to understand to listen to the song which whistles in my ear. Also, I must not question this song with my intellectual mind but just listen, and “go with the flow”.

I stumbled across this mode of reflection from Gail! I highly recommend seeking this type of energy cleansing if you are seeking answers to the question, “WHY does this keep happening to me”! (Something most of you know I have asked in the past week).

No comments:

Post a Comment