Sunday, October 05, 2008

Anticipation


Anticipation, originally uploaded by steph.A.


Have you ever felt like you are waiting for something to happen? My life in the past few weeks seems to be like this picture. Movement around me and I am standing still.

I bought a house, but there isn't a clear date when it will close. I am ready to start my dissertation research, and I can't start until I get acceptance into my research sites.

I guess that best part is---that even though I am like this little girl watching the ride---I am trying each day to be the "watcher" and enjoy my ride through life.

2 comments:

  1. In fact, I have never felt MORE like I'm waiting for something to happen! So yep, I empathize. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehehe..you might just wish for the days to "wait" after that little bundle of joy comes along :)

    ReplyDelete