Sunday, October 19, 2008

Enjoying the Farmer's market

Each Saturday I go to the farmer's market in Buffalo---called the Bidwell Market. I usually meet up with Dawn, or other friends, enjoy a coffee or some yummy food and relish in the best part of Buffalo---a community gathering place.
I am grateful that Buffalo has this wonderful market where people can come together, get some local food and enjoy a sunny fall day.
I have never been a fan of brussel sprouts, but these looked way too good to pass up. Rachel gave me some good tips on how to do more with brussel sprouts than just boil them.....I will let ya all know how it turns out.
Thanks to George---I tried the veggie rolls...they are great!


It was really fun to spend some time with Dawn's friend George! He is such a positive, energetic, bright person. I am excited that he's joining our 'gang'!

No comments:

Post a Comment