Thursday, October 05, 2006

Bloody Hell, maybe it's the Bird Flu!


avian flu virus sem
Originally uploaded by uafcde.

Being sick is just horrible. I have been battling a cold for 3 days..the first two days I was in denial ..."Oh I just have a soar throat".
Now, my body is in a battle against these tiny little invaders! Damn them.

So I have been asking my workmates what they take for a cold....my Syrian friend says Dried Figs and Seame Paste. My Chinese friend, says special Tea.....

Rita says a POTATO on the nose!

At this point, I am willing to be a medical experiment in order to feel better!

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:00 PM

    HI Di,
    You make it sound so TERMINAL.
    I may differ a bit from you "good friends. The La Cuciina Cook Book still says good old fashoned Chicken soup. Try some and feel better.
    Love,
    Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous8:45 PM

    Dear Di,
    Please listen to mom.
    Love,
    Sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:12 AM

    Di,

    Please listen to your sis.

    Ashish

    ReplyDelete
  4. water. once hydrated properly, your body will heal itself.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:07 PM

    Hi Di,
    water is good - however it´s even better when you first modulate it with your own oscillations and put in some positive energy. Then have roughly 5 liters of that stuff a day. Do you know how much a liter is? ;-)
    The Swiss doctor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous6:30 PM

    Try the raw food diet.

    ReplyDelete