Monday, March 23, 2009

My house :)

Here are some pics from my house :) It's somewhat of a blank canvas. Here and there I have started to find my style. I have never had such room that required my style talents (which I still have not "found")...
So---I am sure once I know more my aesthetic "theme"...I will be implementing changes.

But, I am so very thankful that I have this bright home--and that I share it with Mike. One of these days I will post pics of his pad too :)

(No secret here, he has the artistic talent I lack, but couldn't knit a scarf to save his life, hehe).

Yes-- I know I need curtains...send me suggestions!

Thanks to my brother Mike who has helped me with so many little things...like putting up my candle holder above my fake fireplace :)

The sun bursts into my dinning room.

I love my pantry!

The kitchen needs help~ Soon....

3 comments:

  1. Your house is a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:15 AM

    the house is so beautiful Di. I am glad I finally made it over. I am looking forward to all the future parties at 495 Breckenridge. Congrats again on the house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Umesh9:15 AM

    the house is so beautiful Di. I am glad I finally made it over. I am looking forward to all the future parties at 495 Breckenridge. Congrats again on the house!

    ReplyDelete