Sunday, March 15, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!!


Friday was my Mom's birthday...

This funny picture was taken during her Story Corp interview--- :)


Friday I took her out for a lunch and shopping...Oh and for her first Reiki appt. too! At night we enjoyed a big dinner @ the Pryznosch's...and she got a gift she never thought she would get--A LAPTOP! I am so happy that all of us can give her such a gift.

I am so lucky to have such a wonderful mother. She rarely asks for anything, is always grateful for what she has, and loves us for who we are.
Love you mom! Happy BIRTHDAY!

2 comments:

  1. What a nice little account! A great gift idea too - my mum, who was computer illiterate, is now on Facebook and has her own Hotmail account, using an older laptop we have lying around. I can see how the connectivity transformed her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ang.
    That is so cool! I have been thinking about you...let's set up a Skype date!

    ReplyDelete