Sunday, September 21, 2008

The VIP treatment at Niagara Grape & Wine festival

I had a blast this past saturday at Niagara's Grape and Wine festival. Thanks to wine maker Eric--we got a private tour of Konzelmann Estate Winery in Niagara-on-the-lake.
This winery is the only one on the lake---the views are just beautiful (as are the grapes!). I can't remember a time where I enjoyed wine so much! Eric made sure we tasted the wines in the right order-and saved the best for last---yummie ice wine!





Chris and I really loved the oak barrels---


We toured the facilites --always with a enough wine to keep our pallets happy!


I am grateful to have met Eric & John...and of course of Joe Molek's family (who considers me their sister-in-law)!

The day extended to the festival in St. Catherines. We enjoyed the food of the area and lots more of Konzelmann's wine at their booth where we meet up with Martin and his buddies~

No comments:

Post a Comment