Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Highlights of Vacation...

Last week I jetsetted from NYC to Tampa....and I had a great time. Thanks to Rima and Suketu---we enjoy great food and good times...

Florida was HOT and really fun. It was the first family vacation we have taken in a very long time.....the whole gang was in Tampa to celebrate Laura and Sam's wedding on 7-7-07. I am so happy for her and her new husband and I wish them the best...
From Aidan's smile, you can see he does as well!

Mike and I got stay at my brother's Condo on Clearwater Beach's Sand Key.....I asked Mike to capture the sunset...all he could think about was the blisters on his feet...



This Condo has everything I love....water, sun and a TENNIS COURT!

All in all..it was a wonderful week away from Buffalo....but I was so glad to rest in my bed sunday night....
Now I need another vacation. :)

2 comments:

  1. wow!! great pictures, your brother's place in clearwater looks like an idealic getaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back, Di! Aidan looks a little bit like you in that picture. He's so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete