Sunday, June 03, 2007

BBQ good-bye party



Well, this is the 'end of an era' as Amresh calls it....
Rita is leaving on Wednesday and I am very sad. I know I am not the only one who is close to her that is sad she is going home.....but at the same time, I know that for both her and all the others that will leave soon, it's a fresh, exciting start for them.

I am sad to see her leave because of the large impact she and all these other beautiful people have had on my life.

NOW, I am ready for the next, new, fresh beginning for my life as well. I am ready for new job experiences. I am done hosting the large, crazy parties....and I am ready to start something new. To connect with small groups of people....and also with that one special connection....

I thank the universe in advance for providing me with this new bright start~
And I thank the universe for these wonderful people....

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:44 AM

    Are you really done hosting the crazy parties???? :-)...well I guess then there's no need to renew my H1-B and stay in Buffalo! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:24 AM

    Oh, I wish we'd taken this photo before I left! But it's nice to see so many great smiling faces.

    I am one of the sad ones too... but you know I'm not one for crazy parties anyway, so let's get crafty and knit our Rita Blues away.
    ~Rachel

    ReplyDelete