Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Spring Reciepes...



1
01 Cookbooks is a blog I check once a week-- it was started by Heidi Swanson who is a San Francisco based photographer, cookbook author, designer - and creator of 101 Cookbooks. Her writing and photographs have been featured in The Washington Post, Vegetarian Times, Whole Foods Markets, and on NPR~

I really love it because her recipes are spicy, worldly and full of life....and...attached to the recipe---she talks about her travel stories and experiences making you even more excited to cook!

I am going to try this one out, a reciept for Dukkah, a spicy combo you use to add to olive oil and Bread
...it's so easy and will surely be a hit with great Wegmans bread...Maybe I will bring it in tomorrow @ ISSS....
At least my officemates will be happy for sure~

Happy Eating~



No comments:

Post a Comment