Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving---things I am thankful for


Today is thanksgiving. I am taking time out of making sweet potatoes and grading papers to think about how thankful I am....for
For my sister...brothers and nephews/nieces...for being wonderful friends, for supporting me and for being fortress-mates. (and for Baby Aidan, almost being 1-year-old!)
And for my friends......they are my extended family...always there to make me laugh, or to let me vent or help make a party~
And, most importantly--for having parents that are and were such wonderful role models...caring people....and showing me how to love.
And I thank God for making me--ME! I am a lucky soul....and I try not to forget it.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:39 PM

    Yes you are, Di...thank you Mom&Dad Hardy for giving us such a great person. Diane embodies what I most crave and admire in people, without which there is nothing: 100%Integrity, 100%Honesty and a 100%Unselfish Heart. Quite rare these days in which belly buttons are so prolific. :-)

    Thank you for being who you are. I wish all people were like you. The world would definitely be a better place. :-)

    ReplyDelete