Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Amresh


Yesterday was my Friend Amresh's birthday.

I have known Amresh for two years---and I every time we spend time together I am reminded how lucky I am to have him as a friend. He is so thoughtful and kind, he remembers when you have that big paper due or when you have a presentation and knows just when to say "good luck" or "great job"! I always seem to have a wonderful time with him, weather it's going to one of Buffalo's festivals to just play Texas Hold'em....he always makes us laugh. He's very, very smart....of course on his way to become Dr. Amresh~

I thank the universe that this wonderful guy came into our lives....he has enriched us all, thanks for coming to Buffalo and joining the Social Justice gang~

Hugs, Di

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous6:39 PM

    I share your gratefulness to the universe for him.

    ReplyDelete