Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Blog


Happy Birthday Elise, originally uploaded by Alexandra Bill.

Today my blog is 4 years old!

Wow...time has gone by. So many wonderful events have happened...many babies have been born..and some very loved ones have passed. Many good people have entered my life--Vivek for one--and some have moved on to other parts of the world.

All in all....I have so enjoyed blogging about my adventures and I hope to continue (as time permits). Life is so busy---I hope to try and blog more to remind me to stop and be grateful for all that I have.

So "Happy Birthday" blog!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:02 AM

    Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:08 AM

    Is your blog named Elise? (On the cake.) Hee hee! Happy Birthday, Transnational Existence! (From Rachel, I'm just not signed in)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:10 AM

    Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

    ReplyDelete