Tuesday, July 07, 2009

July 4th Fun in D.C.



This week I am working...really working on my dissertation in Washington D.C. My dearest friend Sofia is hosting me....and allowing me to work in her beautiful building. I am so very grateful for her friendship, her support and her joy for life! It's always fun to spend time with her :)

But...I have been taking a bit of a break and enjoying all that D.C. has to offer. (Including her beautiful pool)...

Here are some pics from our 4th of July adventure. We enjoyed spending time listening to music, watching people and waiting for the fireworks show...

It was a mini-Buffalo reunion!
I so enjoyed watching all the people. I noticed that in many cases there were more international people than your standard "Americans" in the crowd....of course..I just Loved that :)

The Fireworks show was wonderful....I felt so very lucky to have experienced this! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment