Sunday, April 12, 2009

Yummie Cozonac...


Friday I enjoyed a fantastic dinner @ Raj and Ramona's place.  They are wonderful hosts and great cooks! Best part of the evening was Ramona's Cozonac. It's a Romanian sweet bread....oh, to remmber the good-ol' days in Romunia! 

Her Cozonac was the best I have tasted in a long time...
Oh yeah....the get-together was in honor of Sofia being "home" :) 


Then we were off to more sweets at Rita and Ali's....oh man...time for more excercise! Yoga here I come...

3 comments:

  1. Hey Diane, glad you loved the cozonac so much - I could eat it all day! We were really really glad to have both of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Diane for promoting the cozonac:).
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GpKuqJ3Z9ko

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm! Thank you!
    Next time...I will make some yummie pesto @ my place..and we can have a BBQ on my porch :)

    ReplyDelete