Friday, January 16, 2009

Sign of Abundance


Sign of Abundance, originally uploaded by incurable_hippie.

For the past few months the universe has been blessing me with an abundance of wonderful things.

And--I want to take a moment to be thankful...

First---I share this wonderful new house with Mike. A house that is beautiful, big and healthy :)

Second---I have such wonderful friends (and family) in my life. I am so very thankful that I have people in my life that love me for who I am.

Third--my dissertation is starting to roll again--so many students are responding to my call to be interviewed. And they seem so excited to help me!

Fourth---I believe in the power of abundance. I believe that life has so much to offer--and there are so many opportunities coming my way...to fill my life with wealth, love, happiness, joy etc.

It's a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment