Sunday, July 06, 2008

Kris' Bachlorette Blast

This past weekend my adopted, fantastic cousin Caroline hosted Kris and I for a Bachelorette party--and SPA weekend! Oh wow...did we eat well, shop well and enjoy this oasis of a SPA in downtown Toronto.

I am so happy for Kris--she has found a really fantastic guy in Joe--and I am so happy that Caroline and I can be a part of her big moment....

This heavenly place is called Body Blitz Spa. It's so worth the money. I felt transformed after leaving the place :)
Toronto is full of trendy little hide-a-ways that only a local would know about--and not just any local---but our very cool friend/cousin Caroline~ She's is in the "in crowd" for sure.
Not only did this place have a wonderful brunch--it also has probably the best looking waiters in all of Toronto-thanks again Caroline!
This is one of the roof top terraces in Caroline's building--it's a dream space in downtown TO~

Dinner with friends~
The bridesmaids (Caroline & Di) and future bride~
Thanks Caroline for the lovely weekend.




No comments:

Post a Comment