Monday, May 19, 2008

Just Breath


vocĂȘ quer a boa vida?, originally uploaded by eef..

This past weekend my sister and I took a class about breathing to maintain health. It was a fantastic Saturday....I learned many techniques~

I started to realize how much I hold my breath, or take just sallow breaths. We learned that this inhibits health--creates an unbalance or blockage within the body .

We gained fantastic techniques to just breath in order to help metabolize food, relax the body, ground oneself and create balance.

Of course this is a wonderful part of yoga and or meditation---but also something I hope to incorporate all day long~

So...if you are reading now and you had a long day....take a deep breath and just see how you feel....I bet you feel better than you did before you took that deep breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment