Sunday, April 27, 2008

Thank you Pennsylvania~


I had an absolute fantastic weekend with some of my best friends...Amresh, Sofia and Ali. We all meet at Amresh's new Pennsylvania city, Selinsgrove, AKA, Springgrove. He was such a wonderful host!

This area of the country is so alive with spring...as these pictures demonstrate. I feel so lucky to have such great friends--they make me laugh and I so enjoy their company. I can't wait for our next adventure....Camping this summer!


Saturday night we enjoyed Harrisburg, PA, the state's capital...and also best place for great Indian food. mmmmmmmmmm.
Amresh was such a great host....we so enjoyed this arts festival.
of course I couldn't afford this beautiful yarn, but I couldn't resist hanging out thinking about what I could make with this locally died yarn.

The blossoms on the trees were so pretty!
We enjoyed yummie food at a local arts festival.
Amresh is a professor at Susquehanna University. It is a beautiful campus...similar to where I went for undergraduate studies (St. Bonaventure)... We enjoyed walking around. This is Dr. Kumar's office...so cool eh!

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures! Glad to know that you had a good time...

    ReplyDelete