Tuesday, February 05, 2008

What will I do to avoid working on my dissertation...


I am trying to do at least 1 hour of work each day on my dissertation. Believe it or not, that's a lot harder than it sounds! So, over the next year I will highlight things I do to avoid my dissertation (this is of course inspired by the Facebook group introduced to me by start-crafter, Rachel).

Check out my recent love, crocheting hats! I have to say I have become good at it! And today, out of the blue, a woman at work asked me, "Do you know how to knit?" I was so excited, "YES YES!" Thanks to Rachel, Rita and Rima...I am a knitter.

So, if you are lucky, you will get a hat like this~

3 comments:

  1. Cheers to crafting! What is that about working on one's dissertation?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:39 AM

    Count me in. I always like to show off my Di originals! A hat would look fab on me! ;)
    Gail

    ReplyDelete
  3. Does that mean I get a hat too?!
    ;)

    ReplyDelete