Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving


funny turkey cake, originally uploaded by debbiedoescakes.

So today, I have so may things to be thankful for. First, I am thankful for my wonderful family---they love me for who I am, as I change, they accept me and provide unconditional love.

Second, I have the most wonderful friends! They are all so diverse, and enrich my life. Most importantly, they never judge me---they love me for who I am, all the great parts, and the parts I hope to change :)

Third, I am thankful for my opportunities...this year I have had the opportunity to finish my qualifying exam (YEAH!), meet many new friends, watch friends pursue their dreams, watch my nephew grow into this little talking boy!---as well as many other joyful additions.
Also, I am grateful even for the difficult times I have had this year, those hurdles have allowed me to grow and learn about myself, and to get in touch with my inner-being.

AND, I am grateful for YOU!!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the Q exam! I can definitely understand why you're grateful that you've finished. :)

    ReplyDelete