Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lingering Memories from Morocco

Dinner @ the Market in Marrakech

Of course life has taken over....Orientation for new students has started @ UB, but Morocco is still peeking it's way into my life....
I remember these great times with “the gang” as I unpack many goodies I bought. Yesterday I even got an email from a New Years Even friend! Oh la la C’est Bon!
I feel like Morocco will stay with me for a while~ Here are some more highlights of the sites and sounds of Morocco!

On our way home from the Atlas Mountains

You can call the local supermarket and have a live sheep delivered for Eid!


My destiney, Olive grove~

The Gang....as ghosts!

The Square @ Essaouira


The Atlantic Ocean~

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:44 PM

    Yeah...back to work...Marocco rocked, though! :-)

    ReplyDelete