Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Happy Birthday to my SISTER Jen!


Aidan Pryznosch
Originally uploaded by didihardy_72.

Today is my sister's birthday!

If you have a sister, then you know how precious this relationship is in your life….

I don't say this often enough, but I am so lucky to have a sister as wonderful as Jen. She isn't just my sister, but my best friend.

Jen is thoughtful and kind---always making someone a beautiful birthday cake (like Aidan!) or making sure she finds just the right gift for you. She is there always to provide advice...and love. She is passionate about helping people and it shows in her dedication to her job. But most importantly, she is a wonderful mother~ and example for all of us.

Happy Birthday Jenny with a Penny in her pants…
I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment