Saturday, June 10, 2006

A caterpillar life


lagarta
Originally uploaded by gracinha's flowers.
So today I am reflecting on my growth as a person. And I really see myself like a caterpillar. I haven't spun any web, and I haven't transformed myself into something full of wisdom and beauty. I continue to muddle around, creating problems, creating illusions that soak up so much of my energy---therefore, I have no time to create this beauty that can come from within me.

I think the universe constantly helps me by sending really beautiful people to show me how to stop creating the illusions, yet I am blind and follow techniques I have used before.

I can stop the pattern, I just must be clear and strong enough to choose to stop living in my mind's ideas and see the beauty within.

Thanks to those who have shown me, yet I was blind....

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous8:25 PM

    well said Di, very beautiful words

    ReplyDelete